The process of evaluation and selection of the applications submitted within the Fund for Bilateral Relations Call for proposals no. 1/2019 (deadline October 4, 2019) was carried out in compliance with the provisions included in the Guidelines for applicants of the Call and the provisions of the Implementation Agreement between the Civil Society Development Foundation (CSDF) and the Financial Mechanism Office (FMO).
For this call, 25 applications were sent and registered (see list HERE).
21 applications met the criteria of administrative compliance and eligibility and entered the technical evaluation stage, and 16 of them were proposed for financing as follows:
The total amount neccesary to grant the applications that have registered an average score over 65 points is 42,995.00 euros and it lies within the limit of the total amount available for the Call no. 1/2019 (75,000 Euros). The amount that has not been contracted up to the amount announced for this Call will be redirected to other Calls under the Fund for Bilateral Relations.
Recommendations for potential applicants
- Good correlation between objectives, actions proposed through the mobility project and long-term results to which this project can contribute, especially from the perspective of submitting donor partnership applications within the Active Citizens Fund Romania;
- Highlighting the relevance to the priorities of the Active Citizens Fund Romania both from the perspective of the organizations involved and the topic (s) addressed;
- Details on the development of a real partnership, in which the interest and the availability of subsequent involvement from the partners are highlighted particularly for the submission of partnership applications within the Active Citizens Fund Romania;
- Correlating the expertise of the partners involved in mobility;
- Details of the mobility program at content level;
- Completeness of all information requested within the application form.