- According to the latest Romanian studies, there are not enough new people working for the third sector, even though the interest for getting involved in civic actions has increased;
- While most employees in the NGO sector are between 25 and 34 years old, most leaders in the sector have been involved in managing the organisations for more than 8 years, so there is a need for new generations;
- Such a program dedicated to the people involved in the civil society does not exist in this form in Romania; we need a format that brings together people interested in developing the third sector through new approaches, while learning from professionals in the field.
We are looking for at least 25 #trillenials – youngsters who:
- are involved in theor community, work in non-governmental organizations or volunteer for various causes,
- are aware of the importance of the third sector and are motivated to take it to the next level, thus having the potential to be part of the new generations of sector leaders,
- don't (yet) have enough experience within NGO environment style,
- are eager and willing to learn and practice working in NGOs,
- understand that the NGO is the new start-up,
- want to grow and do good for their communities,
- understand and respect the common values of respect for human dignity, freedom, democracy, equality, the rule of law and respect for the rights of all people
From our perspective #trillenials are those young people who are at least 18 years old, who know some things about civil society and about working in and NGO, but they do not necessarily have much practice in the field. They are interested in social, civic topics, even if they do not master them. They have volunteered and are willing to become more involved in associative structures, but they still do not have enough experience to deal with NGO issues. They have not yet found their place in the NGO sector, but they do not want to give it up. Maybe they flirted with the idea of entrepreneurship and realized that, in fact, the NGO is the new start-up.
Program3 proposes a one-year learning process, structured in two semesters with a predefined curriculum, to which is added a customized learning process, depending on the needs and interests of each #trillenial, as follows:
The first semester will be dedicated to technical aspects related to working in NGOs with introduction to NGOs and development of essential skills for working in NGOs such as project writing and project management, organizational development, marketing and communication, volunteer management, event management, etc.
The second semester will be dedicated to the thematic aspects related to the involvement of the community at local level through community development, techniques and methods of public participation, methods and techniques of non-formal education, projects for the benefit of the community.
Octombrie – Noiembrie 2020
Noiembrie – Decembrie 2020
Octombrie 2020 – Ianuarie 2021
Networking cu organizații de la nivel local și național, astfel încât să înțelegem mai bine cum funcționează diverse structuri asociative
- Learning week
- 2 other online learning modules
- Learning activities
- Learning visit in Norway
- Evaluation meeting
Martie/ Aprilie 2021
Februarie – aprilie 2021
If you have read our manifesto, you find yourself in it and you think you have a #trillenial drive, here are the 3 most important reasons why you want to be part of the Program3:
- You want to learn from professionals and develop yourself as a professional in NGO sector
- You want to do something real for your community and for the Romanian civil society
- You want to be part of a community of young people like you, with whom to move mountains!
Dacă răspunsurile tale ne conving, o să te invităm la un interviu. Dacă și după interviu rămânem convinși, vei fi printre următorii #trillenials invitați să facă parte din cea de a doua generație a Programului3.
NB: For those selected, Program3 will not entail any costs, all of which are covered by the project through which Program3 is financed.
#come. Confuse your friends. Work in an NGO. And come to Program3 to learn how!
Program3 is developed within the "Developing Youth NGO Leadership" project, funded by the Active Citizens Fund Romania program, part of the EEA and Norway Grants 2014-2021, administered by a consortium composed of The Civil Society Development Foundation, Resource Center for Roma Communities and Frivillighet Norge.
Dacă mai ai nevoie de convingere sau ai întrebări sau clarificări, nu ezita în a-l contacta cu încredere pe Vlad (Dumitrescu), al nostru Program Visionaire:
Robert Matei, Community Manager
Resource Center for Roma Communities